KS3 > The Reformation > For Teachers
Using the materials in this section: Guidance for teachers
This is a web based learning resource and is best accessed through students working either individually or in pairs directly onto the computer.
The activities are designed as inquiry questions to learn about the Reformation by exploring a question using the information available and then recording outcomes in the activity sheets or by suggested extended activities. Full guidance can be found in the download: 'Learning Activities (guidance).'
The information is presented in a way that requires good reading and comprehension abilities.
There are a number of adapted versions of information to help medium ability pupils.
If you wish this to be a classroom non computer activity it is suggested that you use the following key resources:
- The Reformation (adapted version)
- The MPs (adapted version)
- Constituencies (adapted version)
- A copy of the glossary and the chronology
- The activity sheets
Learning activities and Activity sheets:
- Learning Activities (guidance)
- Activity Sheet: Parliamentary Events
- Activity Sheet: Key Events 1
- Activity Sheet: Key Events 2
- Activity Sheet: MPs’ Role
- Activity Sheet: Religious Change
- Activity Sheet: Monarchs' Decision
- Activity Sheet: Constituencies
- Activity Sheet: Did You Know?
WIN OUR ANNUAL COMPETITION!
The History of Parliament runs annual competitions in the spring and summer for 11-14 and 16-18 year olds. For information this year’s competition, and how you can enter,
please click here.